Re: New, improved Big Sit

Sounds like fun to me -- I've been thinking about doing a Pea Island Big Sit
ever since I heard about the idea a few years ago, but never had the
motivation to do it.  As Harry said, none of the platforms is in the perfect
location, so what do we do?  Why not have several Big Sits at Pea Island?
North Pond south dike east platform, North Pond south dike central platform,
North Pond south dike west (tall) platform, and maybe even North Pond north
dike east platform.  Then we could see which one's best.

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7409
cwcook@duke.edu                 h 919-967-5446