Calliope Hummingbird

Originally I just send this message to Stephen Harris, but after seeing
more posts on how other people enjoyed their time over at the Webb's I
decided to post it to the whole list. I went over to see the bird
Saturday afternoon and enjoyed the beauty of the bird and the treatment
I received as the others who posted. The Webb's took time to get me a
chair and came out and showed me pictures of the bird when it was
banded. I had a bad week up until that point. Those of you that know me,
know that my occupation as a computer programmer requires my to be
oncall at times 24 hours a day which can
get hectic. The treatment I received over there really made my week seem
better. I have to go to the florist Tuesday to send a Christmas bouquet
to my mother out of state. I was going to have the florist at that time
send a small evergreen bouquet to the Webb's.
(When I was over at the Webb's I noticed they had their porch decorated
with evergreens.) If anyone else who visited would like to chip in a few
dollars
I can get a larger and much better bouquet. I will pick out sizes and
prices on Tuesday and send one on Thursday based on how much money I
receive. I will address it with a general thank you from all the birders
who visited. I live 10 minutes from Greer so I am sure my florist will
do a delivery.

--
Linda Sharp
Greenville, SC