Calliope Hummer

In keeping with this thread, I also must add just how generous the Webb's are
of their time, particularly in light of the hectic season. Anything I, and
anyone else interested, can do will be welcome here.  I got to see the bird
twice on Saturday when Linda Sharp was there.  I only hope someday I may
repay our gracious hosts in kind, perhaps with a Costa's (male in breeding
plumage)---hey one can have dreams can't they????  (I know, I know...the
range of this critter almost precludes this from ever happening

Jerry Pasquarella
Greer, SC