Ross' Goose in Forsythe Co.

Dwayne and I were able to see the Ross' Goose this morning in Forsythe
County.  It was very easy to see and was maybe 50 yards into the field with
the Canada Geese.  Others should try for this bird!  It is easy to find, and
will allow you to view it from the car or with the scope if you prefer.  To
get there:  Take exit 201 off of I-40 and go south on Union Cross Road.
Take the second road on the right, which is Temple School Road and look for
the geese feeding in the fields.  It's near a curve, so you'll want to make
sure you won't be in someone's way if they come flying around the corner.
This makes life bird #294-----only six to go before April!

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC