RE: roosting kinglets

regarding Carol's question: yes, bird house breeders (such as bluebirds,
chickadees and titmice) definitely. They'll use anything they can crawl
into, like cracks in rocks (or houses) or spaces between concrete blocks.
regarding Shantanu's question: in Europe I have only heard about Winter
Wren, tits and Treecreeper, but I can imagine the same for Firecrest or
Goldcrest (look like european version of kinglets) Especially Treecreeper is
famous for it: I have seen pictures of big fur balls with up to 12 tails
sticking out to all sides! But I have never been so lucky to see the real
thing!

cheers,
Jan-Joost

Jan-Joost Bouwman
Zeist, The Netherlands
mailto:Jan-Joost.Bouwman@comsys.nl
The information contained in this message is confidential and may be legally privileged. The message is intended solely for the addressee(s). If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, dissemination, or reproduction is strictly prohibited and may be unlawful. Comsys can never be legally bound by the acceptance of any supposed offer in an electronic message.