House Wren

	Carolina Wrens - yes, and some years I've heard a house wren in the
vicinity, but have never been able to see it.  Last week I was surprised
by a dark little wren that has been hanging around the corner of my porch
in a clump of grass.  I've seen it the 3rd time now and am pretty sure of
the ID.  It sleeps over night next to the ground in a clump of dead
Johnson grass. The temp. has been 28 deg. several nights. How can I let
it know that it is welcome to stay.
Ernest Snavely        Loris, SC 29569      843 756  4824
ka4slq@juno.com
Juno now offers FREE Internet Access!
http://dl.www.juno.com/get/tagj.