Wilson's Warbler in Raleigh

I received a call Sunday afternoon from a rather excited birding
colleague, Kristine Kelly, who said she knew it might be hard to imagine
but she had seen a male Wilson's Warbler hanging around the east
entrance (facing Barnes & Noble Books) of Hudson Belks at Raleigh's
Crabtree Valley Mall. Well,strange as it may seem, she was right. I
visited the poor bird around 5 pm yesterday and there he was...15 feet
from the entrance, on the ground probing the frozen blossoms of panseys
under the shrubs by the door. The black cap was clearly visible atop its
yellow face and greenish back. The bird flew as I approached, out toward
the parking lot, but quickly back-tracked and returned to the shrubs
framing the entranceway. No telling what will happen today when Belks is
open. I couldn't tell what this bird was actually finding in the
pansies...nectar, flower parts or insect?...but sure seemed like slim
pickin's to me.