Re: Still snowing

Folks,

I waded thru 16 inches of snow at 7:15 am and filled my large fly thru feeder. By
8:15 it was empty........... The birds are very busy here, I`ve even seen Titmice
hanging upside down from below my screen bottomed platform feeder. Never saw that
before.

The visitors are good though I`ve had a Fox Sparrow eating under my feeder. Pine
Siskin and Pine Warbler in the feeder. Right now there`s a pair of Bluejays in
the fly thru, I`ve never seen them in that feeder before as they visit the
platform usually. I`ll be refilling the platform feeder as soon as it quits
snowing.

Looks like I`ll be stuck here for days unless a snowplow shows up.

Randy Emmitt
Snowbound in Rougemont,NC
http://www.rlephoto.com