Birding on the way to Beaufort

Josh Rose reminded me about the Orangeburg Sod Farms near I26.  Could be
worth a stop if you are coming that way.  Today has been sunny but cool, in
the 40's.  It is supposed to get cold tonite, in the low 20's.  We don't
have any snow, but neither do we have great feeder birds. Just the usual
cardinals, chickadees, WT sparrows, doves, and the yellow rumps and pine
warblers at the suet. No finches, juncos, or titmouses (titmice?) in sight.
We did see our first yard Brown Creeper this week.
See you this weekend.
--Judy

George & Judy Halleron
Harbor Island, Beaufort Co. SC