Yard Plants and Robins

This morning when I went out to my truck to go to work, I was greeted
with 75+ Robins that where flying back and forth between my berry
producing yard plants and my tall backyard trees. They were going in
shifts gorging wildly on the red berries on the bushes in my yard. I
have never seen anything like it. Greenville County only got about three
inches of snow, while surrounding counties got a lot more. I assume with
all the snow it took them along time to find food.

Unfortunately, I doubt whether my berry producing yard plants are
native. My husband said they are Burford Holly and Pyracantha.

--
Linda Sharp
Greenville, SC