RUHU

Hello y'all,
 The little guy's still here. He appears to be becoming much more at
ease here, buzzing and "chupping" at me yesterday. This morning (sunny,
29ºF, wind NNW 10-15 mph) he perched at the feeder and cautiously
allowed me to observe him from ~6 ft. He's also varying the direction
from which he approaches and departs the feeder now. I'm curious to see
if he'll discover/use the feeder in back today.

Cheers,
GP
--
Gary Phillips
Conway, SC

"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)