From: Hannah Dobson <hdobson@compu.net>
To: jmurray@unc.edu <jmurray@unc.edu>
Date: Tuesday, February 01, 2000 10:09 AM
Subject: redtail hawk

Ms. Murray,

    I have an art student about 8 years old, who is interested in wildlife, most especially the redtail hawk, which he wants to draw/paint.  Do you know where we can get a decent color picture of a redtail hawk?  They are in this area, but it is winter here and impossible to go out and search for the real thing.
    Sometimes, in the summer, I teach at the University of Tennessee-Martin and we use stuffed animals from the biology department, but this type is not available.
    You may e-mail me at  hdobson@compu.net
    I got your address from the Audubon list.  Thank you for any on line help you have to offer.
    Good luck to you in your bird interests.                 Hannah Dobson