Re: Alleged Ivory-billed Woodpecker Sighting (fwd)

Dear folks,
  As a psychiatric social worker, I am daily impressed by the power of the
human mind to deceive itself. This "Ivory-bill" report
could be true, but obviously needs verification. I'm very sceptical
of taped responses, remember the recent Golden-winged/ Blue-
winged Warbler story. The two species should be very easy to separate
for an experienced observor, someone needs to get out there with
a camera!
Steve Compton
Raven23302@aol.com