RUHU in Conway, SC

Hello y'all,
     The little guy's gone AWOL. His presence was most notably lacking about
the compound today. Perhaps the increasing fervor of the locals' singing
reminded him that he has business of his own to attend to in some far
distant place? (I know, I'm not supposed to "anthropomorphize," but that
does sound a bit more poignant than something like the photoreceptors in his
skull sensing the increase in photoperiod, which stimulates an increase in
hormone production, which in turn leads to physiological and behavioral
changes, etc.)
    And the audacious rascal didn't even say goodbye.

Cheers,
;)
GP
Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
axis1@sccoast.net
"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)