Re: feeder report

As a follow-up to Donna's feeder report today, I have to mention the
feeding frenzy at our home today over in Columbia:  At one point I
counted 135 American Goldfinches at our feeders!  This is getting expensive!

Added to that we had a couple of Purple Finches along with the other usual
suspects here.  No Pine Siskins today, but one or two come by about every
other day.  Also, a Brown Creeper came by on its usual rounds, checking
out the trees near the feeders,

Jerry Griggs       j@sc.edu
Columbia, SC