From: Nancy L. Newfield <colibri@GS.VERIO.NET>
To: HUMNET-L@listserv.lsu.edu <HUMNET-L@listserv.lsu.edu>
Date: Tuesday, February 15, 2000 1:35 PM
Subject: RFI: Migrant Hummingbird Sightings

Hi Y'All,

Migration of most migratory species of hummingbirds is underway or soon will
be.  I am soliciting first arrival dates for all migratory species for
inclusion in the June issue of "The Nature Society News".  To be useful, I
need the following information:

Species

Date observed

Locale [State or Province, City or Town]

Name of Observer(s)

Please forward this request to any lists that might be other sources of
information.

Thank you very much!

NLN

Nancy L. Newfield