GBBC Reports

Old Josh is right!!

The GBBC is the Hilton Head CBC all over again.

I have been looking for a common ground dove for my NC list for the past
15 years and now people have seen 84 in 2 1/2 days. TELL ME WHERE THEY
HAVE BEEN HIDING! We would really have loved even one of the 22 vesper
sparrows seen on any one of the several CBCS I participated in. I have
never seen an indigo bunting in NC in Feb but that is probably due to my
birding skills or lack of same, however I find 34 sightings remarkable.
I also need Am tree sparrow for a lifer. Where are these 2? 6 Brewers
and 14 white crowneds are also a good days work. I won't even comment on
white-crowned pigeons since my backyard is not in the Fla Keys.

Please let me know if you find out where the doves and tree sparrows
are!

Buddy
--
Charles L “Buddy” Garrett, MD