OptiSoc

Several years ago I purchased a binocular cover called an OptiSoc at a CBC meeting, I'm not sure which one.  I believe these covers were made by someone who was a CBC member from the Triangle area.  I have enjoyed using mine very much but it is finally wearing out.  Does anyone know if these are still being made or if some birding store may still have some in stock?  Please e-mail me privately at the address below if you have any information on this.
Thanks.
Ben Smith
Charleston County
Mt. Pleasant,SC