Re: Common Redpoll

I got a call today from someone in Durham (Anderson St.) who saw a Common
Redpoll (black chin and all) at her feeder.  I asked her to call me back if
she sees it again and warned her that there would be dozens of people
wanting to come see it.  I'll pass along any news ASAP.

Anxiously waiting for the phone to ring...

Will

--
Charles W. "Will" Cook                w 919-660-7423
cwcook@duke.edu                       h 919-967-5446