Re: eggshells

>Does anyone have any thoughts on how fine to crush the eggshells?  I ground
>some up with a spoon but the pieces look pretty big to me so I thought I
>would put them in the mini-processor for a spin or two.
>TIA
>Barb Brooks
>Hillsborough, NC

BARB . . .

Hold off on global warming and just hit the eggshells with a hammer. :-)

The bigger birds (jays, etc.) will take the larger pieces and break
them up, while the dickey birds can compete for everything else.

Cheers,

BILL

**********

BILL HILTON JR., "The Piedmont Naturalist"
1432 DeVinney Road
York, South Carolina 29745
USA

e-mail: <hilton@hiltonpond.org>

Voice: (803) 684-5852

eFax: (503) 218-0845

Hilton Pond Website:  <http://www.hiltonpond.org>

Operation RubyThroat Website:  <http://www.rubythroat.org>

"Never trust a person too lazy to get up for sunrise or too busy to
watch the sunset."

						BHjr.