Re: White Crowned Sparrows at Greenview

John,

That`s great! My first ever White-crowned Sparrow was seen about where they
built your house. I`m glad to see they survived all the development there. At
the time I was told that Greenview was about the only reliable place in Raliegh
to find White-crowned Sparrows.

Regards,

Randy Emmitt
Rougemont, NC