CHBC 2/28: woodcocks

Carolinabirders,
The Chapel Hill Bird Club meets Monday, Feb. 28, at 7:30 p.m. in the lounge
at Binkley Baptist Church at the corner of Willow Drive and the Hwy. 15-501
Bypass. As usual, the meeting is free, and all are welcome. We'll have some
refreshments ready at 7:15, so come early if you like to eat and chat.

Our speaker will be John Connors of the NC Museum of Natural Sciences. He'll
talk about woodcocks, which are now doing their courtship flights.
("Peeent!") Y'all come!

Ginger_Travis@unc.edu
Chapel Hill