Burke's Garden

After the reports of 5 Golden eagles and a Rough-legged hawk at Burke's
Garden last weekend, my wife and I decided it was time to go.

Thanks to our tour guides, Allen & Ellen Boynton we had a great day
yesterday.  Two life birds;  Golden eagle, Im. and Rough-legged hawk.  Also
had a Loggerhead shrike which are hard to come by in this area.

Burke's Garden is located in western Virginia in Tazewell County and,
according to our guides, is almost surefire for Golden eagles and
Rough-legged hawks.  Don't get any better than that!

Greetings from,

Harrol & Velma Blevins
Independence, VA

harrol@tcia.net