RE: Raptor Center

Visiting hours are available on their web site:

http://www.gocarolinas.com/community/parkandrec/groups/raptorcenter/index.ht
ml

Tuesday - Saturday..........10AM - 5PM

Sunday.............................12Noon - 5PM

Admission Fees:
Adults..........................$4.00

Senior Citizens..............$2.00

Student.........................$2.00

Members......................FREE

Take I-40 West to Statesville to I-77 South to Charlotte.  Go to Exit #25;
turn RIGHT for 1 mile, then bear LEFT at the Cashion's Quick Stop (Hwy 73).
Continue on Hwy 73 to Beatties Ford Rd. (approx 3 miles - Cell Phone tower
at Intersection); turn LEFT onto Beatties Ford Rd.; go approx 5 miles to
Latta Plantation Park (turn into entrance on RIGHT); Carolina Raptor Center
is a short way (approx 0.5 mile) on left.  Can't miss it.

	7;^)
	Tom "le dilettante maudit" Lorenzin
	Davidson (Lake Norman), NC
	SkyTomX@XMindspring.com or TomLoX@XMicrosoft.com
	(remove Xs to use addresses)
	In the beginning there was nothing, and God said, "Let there
	be light." And there was still nothing, but you could see it.
	Visit me at:
	http://www.1000plus.com/