Binoculars

I've been out of town and have just re-subscribed back onto the list.
Apparently, the issue of binoculars has surfaced again.  Good, for I can now
brag about my B & L Custom 10x 40s I've been using for years.  They are not
lightweight, so what I did was order one of those nice wide, foamy straps
from the ABA and changed over to it.  It makes everything seem light.
Practically everyone I started birding with years ago were using the
Bushnell scopes and B. & L. binoculars.  And the company is so nice about
accepting them for repairs, cleaning, etc.

Joanne Harley
New Bern,NC
harleyclan@coastalnet.com