Cleanup day at Eagle Platform-Jordan Lake

This Sat. March 11th New Hope Audubon is have a cleanup/trail maintenance
day at the Eagle Platform site on Jordan Lake.  We are also going to put up
some Bluebird houses thanks to Cynthia Fox and the Wildbird Center.  If
anyone would like to help out we hope to get started by 9:00 AM.  Meet at
the parking lot which is located off 751 (about 10 miles South of I-40 on
the right just after crossing the bridge--look for the "binocular" sign).
   Bring work gloves, lopers or pruners, snacks and water to drink.  If you
have a chain saw that would really be welcome as we have a few trees to
clear.
   I plan to be there at 8:00 if anyone would like to do a little birding
first.

Judy Murray
Chapel Hill, NC
jmurray@email.unc.edu