Re: Counting introduced birds, and bird-friendly landscaping

Josh, Also Dwayne and Laurie, and other Carolina Birders - The Mottled Duck
populations in South Carolina have been here for a number of years, and
reproducing. Further, they were moved to the "Official" SC list, from the
'Exotic" list about 5 or 6 years ago, back when I was still chairman of such
things, though the exact date escapes me right now. So, by both ABA criteria,
establishment and being accepted by the State governing body (in this case
our SC state records committee) they are countable.
Pete Worthington, Simpsonville, SC