S.C.'s Native Plant Society

Yes, South Carolina also has a Native Plant Society.  It actually has
Upstate, Midlands, Piedmont, and Lowcountry chapters.  I have phone numbers
for each if anyone would like to contact them.  However, I don't know if
they have an active website.
The members of this group that I have met are also interested in birds so
they should be knowledgeable and helpful.  The address is S.C. Native Plant
Society, P.O. Box 759, Pickens, SC 29671.

Teddy Shuler

Teddy Shuler

Education Associate
Ruth Patrick Science Education Center, USC Aiken
Natural Resources Science, Mathematics,
and Engineering Education Program
USDA Forest Service Station
P.O. Box 700, New Ellenton, SC 29809