RUHU

Hello y'all,
    My little buddy's still here, getting better-looking (and meaner)
everyday. His "wing-whistle" volume has increased significantly. If I
understand correctly, that'd be a sign that his new primaries are in. His
tail appears to be much longer, and his gorget's filling in nicely as well.
He's also running the sparrows out of their fav shrub on a regular basis
now. Kinda hope he hangs around 'til the RTHUs show up. Be interesting to
see who's got the "baddest" attitude. I sorta think he's "da man."
"Let's get ready to rumble..."
;)
GP

Gary Phillips
Conway, SC
 Zone 8
axis1@sccoast.net
"A dog might as well speculate on the mind of Newton." (Darwin)