moving a wren nest

Josh,  about moving a wren nest. I had good success by moving the nest about
6 inches a day until it was out of harms way ( which was under the hood of
my car- I had to leave the car parked for the 4 days it took to move the
nest). The birds would adjust to the daily move. Good luck :-)   Liz
--
Liz Smylie                          "Those who dwell among the beauties and
Edisto Island,SC                     mysteries of the earth are never alone