RS Hawk nests, Conway, SC

I am somewhat embarassed to tell what I saw today, but I do owe the list
this follow-up.

We went canoeing today and found Red shouldered Hawks (a pair, one on the
nest) pretty much where I said we had seen Broad winged Hawks last month -
on Kingston Lake, Conway, SC.  S that pretty much clears that up, doesn't
it?

We also found another RS Hawk nest (maybe a mile distant) and watched the
resident hawk arranging nest material.

Lots of the usual suspects.  This is really a good birding spot.

St.

Stephen Thomas
stype@sccoast.net
Aynor, SC