Goose nest options

Hi all,
This is not the type of post I normally try to become involved with but, Mr.
Cook and others willing, I need to ask for some information.
We have a Canada Goose pair nesting on the grounds at work.  The four eggs have
been incubated for 8 days.  The property managers (not my company) desire the
removal of the geese.  Too dirty they say.  So, is there any way to relocate the
nest?  To my knowledge there is not, I am under the impression that if the nest
is disturbed by the removal of the eggs, the parents will abandon and/or attempt
to renest.  The property managers apparently wanted to take the geese, but found
this was not acceptable due to local regulations.  The current plan is to
destroy the nest in hopes the parents will leave.  As such, many of the folks at
work are quite concerned.  I was hoping for some information that would allow me
to make a suggestion that would appease all concerned parties.

Thanks!
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please