Re: Confused Towhee?

A friend of mine who rehabilitates songbirds mentioned to me last weekend that
she had to overwinter an injured bird (sorry I cannot remember the species).
She is getting ready to release it now, but has noticed that it sings another
species song.  This bird had been placed next to another species and evidently
"learned" a different tune.  She is now waiting to find a flock of it's own
kind to
release it near and hope for the best.  Maybe the Towhee likes being different
too!