Birds of Morris Village and Bryan's Psych - Columbia, SC

I just changed jobs recently and have been transferred out to north of
Columbia to work for the mental health center at Morris Village.  It's a
beautiful place with Canada Geese trumpeting, mating and walking around like
they own the place.  I love it!!  It's located on a big pond or small lake
the name of which is not on any topo map.  At any rate, I can walk out for a
break and bird the lake and the surrounding environs.  I'm starting a life
list of the place which is below.  They've spotted Bald Eagles out there but
I haven't seen one yet.  I'm getting a chance to work on my water birds and
have a hard time identifying them at a distance.   I live in east Columbia
near Ft Jackson and have been birding the swamp and local pastureland near
Heathwood Hall.  Here's what a got so far.  Nothing special but hopefully
that will change with the season.

Comon Loon
Pie-billed Grebe
Double-breasted Cormorant
Great Blue Heron
Green-backed Heron
Canada Goose (local)
Blue-winged Teal (first sighted 3/31/2000 - none since)
Ring-necked Duck
Turkey Vulture
Ring-billed Gull
Rock Dove
Mourning Dove
Belted Kingfisher
Red-bellied Woodpecker
Pileated Woodpecker
Easter Phoebe
Easter Kingbird (sighted 4/4/2000)

(All swallows sighted within the last week)

Purple Martin
Tree Swallow (first time for me!)
Northern Rough-winged Swallow
Barn Swallow