Re: Wild turkeys

The term is rafter of turkeys.

and is "related to raft in the sense of 'a large and often motley collection of
people and things, as a raft of books,' according to Webster.   It is also
related to raff, which means a collection of things, and appears in some
interesting variations in riffraff and raffish."  James Lipton, An Exaltation of
Larks

--
Marsha Stephens
Computer & Network Support Services