Worm-eating Warblers

Hi, Carolinabirders.

This past Saturday I found three Worm-eating Warblers in Barnwell State
Park, SC. All three were along the main creek. The first was just below the
dam of the upper lake, and the other two were together just below the lower
lake. One of the two was singing. A Summer Tanager was singing nearby, and a
female Redstart was nice to see nearby as well. Other good spring birds were
in the area, too.

Later that day I got my 100th bird of Allendale County: A Eurasian Collared
Dove downtown near the grain elevators. Beats the House Finch I heard but
could not find.

Bob Wood
2421 Owl Circle
West Columbia, SC 29169