blue-winged warbler

As I was sitting on my front steps this morning enjoying the early morning
bird chorus, I heard a BLUE-WINGED WARBLER singing in the brushy shrubby
woods about 50 yards from my house!  This is a new species for me, so
naturally I grabbed my binocs and went looking for it.  And there it was, a
gorgeous male sitting in a scraggly privet bush! (I guess they are good for
something after all.)  I was thrilled.  Also seen/heard in the space of
about a hour:

Lousiana waterthrush
hooded warbler
yellow-throated warbler