300th Lifebird :) and migrants on the way!

Dwayne & I finally got number 300!  We spent a long weekend with Dom and
Emma D'Ostilio at Dauphin Island, Alabama where we picked up American White
Pelican for our much sought after "next bird"!  We also picked up Reddish
Egret, Black-whiskered Vireo and Shiny Cowbird as lifers.

I don't want to take up too much time, but we thought we'd let you know that
Rose-breasted Grosbeaks, Red-eyed Vireos and Scarlet Tanagers are on their
way!  We saw HUNDREDS of them--sitting on the ground, on fence posts, in
trees---everywhere!  Lots of other good stuff too--  Dickcissels,
Clay-colored Sparrow,  Cerulean & Bay-breasted Warblers come to mind.
They're on the way!!!!!!

Dwayne & Lori Martin
Foothills Bird Club
Claremont, NC