winter finches continue in Boone

Back home in Boone the birds still think it's winter, though the trees have
finally begun to leaf out.

Still getting my flock of 20 or so EVENING GROSBEAKS every day.  Looks like
they may be hanging around for the CBC meeting, if anyone should be
interested in adding them to their trip list.  When they wintered with me
two years ago, the last I saw them was on the 28th of April.
    Otherwise, PINE SISKINS & PURPLE FINCHES are showing up daily, too.

Walton Conway
goldencc@boone.net

Golden Cockerel Crafts' On-Line Gallery of "Russian Gifts Fit for a Czar":
http://www.goldencockerel.com