Re: What happened?

In a message dated 4/27/00 2:05:18 PM Eastern Daylight Time,
Ginger@athena.dev.unc.edu writes:

<< they'll be back!
 don't forget to put your whole name and where you are on the signature line
 of your postings -- then people know where you and your birds are! >>

No sooner did I send that letter and went outside -- they are back!  I have a
bluebird feeder I hope to put up this weekend and have ordered mealworms for
them that should arrive early next week!  How often can I check the box?
Sherry Harold
Gastonia, NC