Bird trips etc

Barb and I spent last week with Bob Odear in Colorado and saw all 8 target
birds including 4 species of grouse counting the Gunnison Sage sub species
and both Greater and Lesser Prairie Chickens, all displaying. We also had
McCowns and Chestnut-collared Longspur in display flight plus Mountain
Plover, Franklins gull etc. We are about to recouperate enough to go to
Stecoah Gap with Simon thompson tomorrow.
      Linn Peachey, wife of our friend and birding buddy Jack, has had a
second surgery for melanoma, and is to begin interfurion treatments , so
lets all remember them in our prayers.
       See you at the CBC meeting in Blowing Rock!! Bob and Barb Maxwell
                            Greenville,SC   bobmax@home.com