Rose-breasted Grosbeaks

Friends,

Is this late April, or mid January?  Anyway, add me to the list of folks
with the RB Grosbeaks.  This afternoon I had two males, and one female a
the black oil feeder at one time!  While in Cary, I had them only twice in
eight years.  I hope they are a regular now that I'm at Falls Lake, in
North Raleigh.  (With twelve feeders, they have plenty to eat if they get
hungry.)

Also had two hummingbirds eating from the same feeder, AT THE SAME
TIME!  I make note of this due to the fact that in Cary, they would
fight each other over my feeders.

Brian K. Pendergraft
bkpbbird@bellsouth.net