Hampstead Birds

Hi Everyone,
My birding has been limited to gulls and brown pelicans lately, so I was
really needing to see some of the old gang.  My sister invited us up for
lunch today and five minutes after we got there,  I saw a Rose-breasted
Grosbeak on the feeder.  Couldn't believe my eyes!  The last one we had seen
up there was in March of 95!  What a beauty.  Within 30 minutes, we saw a
male Indigo bunting, a female painted bunting ---my sister had seen both male
and female yesterday--a red-headed woodpecker, a downy woodpecker and a
bluebird!  And of course, there were the others that are there all the time.
Their yard is looking better than ever and they have hung extra feeders.
Looks like it is paying off big time.

Betty Scott
fscott445@aol.com
Wrightsville Beach, NC