shorebirds at the Columbia sewage treatment plant

Last night I heard a second hand report that Roger Smith had a White-rumped
Sandpiper yesterday at the Columbia sewage treatment plant (near I-77 and SC
48).  This morning Caroline and I went over to check it out, and were
treated to just about the best shorebird show I have seen in Richland County
(except just after hurricanes).  We found 13 species of shorebirds, as well
as Blue-winged Teal, Northern Waterthrush, and Yellow Warbler:

Semipalmated Plover -- 2
Killdeer -- 5
Greater Yellowlegs -- 4
Lesser Yellowlegs -- 50