Bird call, still looking

Hi everyone,

Thanks to everyone for all the suggestions of what my mystery bird might be!
I'm still not sure, but I've been listening to the Stokes Field Guide to Bird
Songs CD. I listened to the Veery, the Gray-Cheeked Thrush, and all the
flycatchers.

What seems to be closest to is the Olive-Sided Flycatcher. That's the only
one of the flycatcher songs on the CD that is as loud and clear as the sound
I heard in the yard.  Do we even have Olive-Sided around here? I don't
remember ever seeing one mentioned on the list.

Lisa G.
Lisabirder@aol.com
Raleigh, NC