Cary Cerulean Warbler

A fairly productive birding weekend.  One highlight was a male Cerulean Warbler
at Ritter Park in Cary Sunday morning.  I spotted the bird around 7:30 and he
had the courtesy to return at about 9:00 so my wife could see him.  A neat bird
for a local spot.  Also present at Ritter/Hemlock on Sunday:

Blackpoll Warbler
American Redstart
N. Parula
Rose-breated Grosbeak
Swainson's Thrush (2)
Scarlet Tanager
 ...and the rest of the usual suspects including an invasion of Wood Pewees.

I had the good fortune to be at the Dairyland Road fields Saturday morning and
had great looks at the field o' Bobolinks, singing male Dickcissals, 1-2
Warbling Vireos, and a slew of Grasshopper Sparrows.  Thanks to those who posted
instructions and updates to these nice birds!

Now it's off the New York for a week of work (and no birds :-( )....

Best,
Steve Shultz
Cary, NC
it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  Any
intended recipient is prohibited.   If you received this in error, please