Unidentified Bird Call

    Yesterday as I was planting wildflowers about 4pm, I heard a clear medium
loud four syllable bird call which to my ear sounded like Jo se re ah. It
reminded me of the Greater PeeWees I heard in southeastern Arizona last
summer. I heard it four or five times but I could not locate the bird, which
seemed to be in the canopy of a large oak tree. Unfortunately I had to leave
to finish some work at the hospital and could not pursue the bird at my
leisure. Does anyone know of any Carolina birds that might have a similar
sounding call? Thanks.

Steve Tracy
Gastonia, NC