Re: Fwd: a baby red-shouldered hawk in need of Help

Thanks to all of you who sent advice for the little
baby hawks. They were taken on Monday to the rehab
center in Mebane. They did not put them back in the
nest because obviously an owl would have continued to
take them out. There were only two babies in the nest.
One had a broken leg and internal injuries and I
believe was treated and taken to Carolina Raptor
center. I will check today to find out. Thanks again,
Kate

=====
Kate Finlayson
N. Chatham Co.,N.C.