Bobolink, Bewiks Wren and other birds in Aiken

Hi folks,

At the Sav. River Site (close to Rt. 278 and about 2 miles east of the Rt.
19 intersection) I had a few Bobolinks go over doing some "Pink"ing and at
least one giving a good portion of a song. Last Wed. I had a singing Bewiks
Wren within 100 yards of 278 in the same location.

There have been several Yellow-throated Vireos singing in the last week, and
I had a female B-t Blue and several B&White Warblers today (while I was
following Ovenbirds in search of potential nests... or even a female...
which I have yet to find. It's all males).

Cheers,
Paul Champlin
Aiken, SC
capito@hotmail.com