Dickcissel and Black-Billed Cuckoo RFI

Hi to all,
I am planning on going to the Outer Banks for the Memorial Day weekend and
hoped to pick up a couple of target birds on the way there or back.  I have
noticed the reports of Dickcissel in the greater Greenville area.  Does
anybody have any recent update on these birds or other suggestions?

I know from the past that Black-billed Cuckoo were reported in the Dare
Bombing Range area - any up to date comment on the availability of this
species.

Thanks,

Stephen Harris
srharris@mindspring.com